I'm a creative boy from New England... what else can I say?
- 2 Lobster Tails
- 3 Tbsp Saucery's Tikka Masala
- 1/8 Cup Diced Celery
- Lemon Zest & Juice (to taste)
- 1/4 Avocado, Diced
- 1 Brioche Bun
- Bring a pot of salted water to boil.
- Once boiling, drop the temperature down between a steady boil, not too high though.
- Fill a bowl with ice water to shock the Lobster Tails after they've boiled.
- Drop Lobster Tails into water for 7 minutes. Once done, immediately transfer to bowl of ice water.
- Remove shell and medium dice your Lobster Tails.
- In a mixing bowl, add all ingredients together and mix. Add lemon juice and lemon zest to taste.
- Toast Buns on a pan until golden brown.
- Scoop mix into bun and enjoy!